Abstract Submission is now open
30 June 2023 extended to 31 July 2023, 23:59 BST (separate deadline of 15th of August 2023, 23:59:59 AoE for the Student Visualisation Competition)
There are three categories for abstract submission:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Student Visualisation Competition
The oral and poster categories are not mutually exclusive; if you apply for an oral presentation, your abstract could be accepted as a poster.
A Word template can be downloaded using the button below:
Other file formats may be used to produce the abstract and they should all be submitted as a PDF file. All abstracts should include:
- a title (font size 14, bold)
- an author list (font size 12, regular)
- author affiliations (font size 11, regular)
- The body of the abstract text should be no less than font 11, and in Baskerville font (to ensure a close fit to the default LaTeX font)
- The margins should be set top and bottom: 2.54 cm, left and right: 3.17 cm.
- Line spacing should be 1.3.
- up to two figures (caption font size 10, italic)
- no more than five references (included in the one page limit and with the same format as body text)
- no more than 1 page of text
We are using Linklings for our abstract/paper submissions. Please use the link below and, if you are not already signed up, create an Linklings account and submit your paper as a PDF file using this system.
For more on the student visualisation competition, see here.
For specific requests please contact email@example.com