We will host the poster session on site at the Science Congress Center. The poster session is great platform for knowledge exchange and networking.
- We can print your poster for you (color printing, 90 g/m^2 paper, A0 size), free of charge, so you don’t need to carry them in your luggage.
- To use this option, please send your finished poster as a PDF file (less than < 15 MB) to the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email title “CBMC23 Poster: <Presenting author> <Poster title>”.
- The submission deadline for the printing is 5 September 2023, anywhere on earth (‘AoE’ or ‘UTC-12’). We look forward to receiving your submissions.
At the conference
- The poster session on September 12 will begin with a flash presentation where you have the opportunity to “pitch” your poster to the conference audience. You have maximum 60 seconds to engage the audience, so prepare well!
- During the rest of the session your printed posters will be hung up on poster boards (ideally use vertical layout, A0 size). Handouts or business cards can also be helpful to establish stronger connection with the audience.
Superb prizes will be awarded to the best posters, with prizes funded by Exscientia.