- Mariano Vazquez, Barcelona Supercomputing Centre
- Cristin Merritt, Alces-Flight
- Luca Emili, InSilicoTrials
- Franck Chevalier, Acellera
- Matthieu De Beule, FEOPS
This symposium covers examples of development of academic research in biomedical computational simulations into commercial opportunities. Presentation topics can include (but are not limited to) commercialisation of software, companies that use computation as an essential component in product design and/or development, or setting up expert consultancy services. Success stories, pitfalls, and practical considerations are all of great value to share with the community of biomedical computational simulations.
- Herman Van Vlijmen, Head of Molecular Sciences