- Xinshan Li, University of Sheffield
- David Kay, University of Oxford
- Rudy Lapeer, University of East Anglia
- Maria Guillem, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia
The Organ based symposium will showcase the most recent, exciting and impactful developments in organ-level multiscale modelling and simulation. Advancements in both knowledge of human patho-physiology and computational power have enabled the progress of organ-level modelling and simulation to impressive levels of maturity. The symposium will illustrate the state-of-the-art in several areas including cardiovascular and neuromusculoskeletal biomedicine, with a special emphasis in scientific discovery as well as clinical and industrial applications.
- Claudia Mazza, Reader in Biomechanics
- Blanca Rodriguez, Professor of Computational Medicine